Monday, May 15, 2017
• US stocks retreat slightly as market activity remains subdued.
• Mixed bag of economic data pushes European indices in different directions.
• Asian markets finished mixed as diverse set of domestic economic, political and regulatory factors weigh on markets.
Monday, January 16, 2017
• Volatility in US markets return at onset of political transition and beginning of earnings season.
• European markets show mixed performance.
• The stream of negative news flow from China continues with foreign currency reserves falling to USD 3 trillion, and 2016 trade showing decline in exports for second year in a row.
Thursday, January 08, 2015
Have you ever wondered what stocks your fellow members are researching?
Do other investors love Skaffold’s Summary page as much as you do?
Here are the highlights of what you loved to use in Skaffold in 2014, and what stocks were on your radar.
Thursday, January 16, 2014
On 6 February 2014, for the third consecutive year, Skaffold will once again grace the cover of Money magazine with our Top 50 stocks for 2014.
This year Skaffold’s top stocks list has gone global!
The beautiful thing about being a Skaffold member is that you can find your own list of top stocks any day of the week, all year round. To help you narrow the field, we’d like to share the criteria we use, year after year, to find top stocks.
Read more to discover the criteria we used to find Skaffold’s 2014 Top 50 Global Stocks list.