Tox Free Solutions (TOX)
Tox Free Solutions Ltd. is a waste management and industrial service provider. Its national network of waste management facilities and treatment technologies ensures Toxfree can provide waste management solutions for all types of waste including commercial, household, industrial, construction and hazardous waste. It operates through the following segments: Waste Services, Industrial Services, and Technical and Environmental Services. The Waste Services segment includes the collection, resource recovery, recycling and disposal of solid, industrial, municipal and commercial wastes. The Industrial Services segment provides onsite industrial cleaning to the oil and gas, mining, heavy manufacturing, civil infrastructure, municipal and utilities sectors, services include tank and drain cleaning, high pressure water jetting, vacuum loading and liquid and industrial waste collection. The Technical and Environmental services segment provides liquid and hazardous waste management facilities throughout Australia. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Osborne Park, Australia.
|Market Price at 17-01-2018
|Price to Earnings Ratio
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Blog posts that reference Tox Free Solutions:
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Stock markets across geographies recorded gains in the first week of financial year 2018 amid strong service sector reports from US, UK, Japan, China and Australia.
Retail sector stocks influenced US indices, as most of the companies in the sector reported weak sales data.
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
• US indices advance, powered by Trump’s assertion on tax cut.
• European equities edged up on the back of strong earnings performance by corporates.
• Strong domestic sentiments and soothing Chinese data helped Asian stocks close higher.
Wednesday, February 01, 2017
• Strong earnings reported by US companies underpin the robust weekly performance by major indices. Trump’s reassurance of slashing taxes and regulations instill confidence in the market. US GDP growth for fourth quarter came in at 1.9% annualised, lower than estimate of 2.2%.
• European indices finished mixed as companies present mixed earnings results.
• Asian markets shrug off protectionist talks, as most of the Asian indices advance despite cancellation
Monday, January 23, 2017
• US markets finished in red on caution ahead of President-elect Trump’s inauguration. Also, mixed corporate earnings kept markets in a muddle.
• European equities inched lower on concerns of “hard” Brexit and ECB’s dovish tone over inflation.
• Asian markets searched for direction through the week as investors remained wary ahead of global events.
Friday, February 28, 2014
We’ve just finished the last week of February and the majority of ASX stocks have reported their interim or full year results.
We’ve just finished the last week of February and the majority of ASX stocks have reported their interim or full year results. A few to watch over the coming days is 2012 Money magazine top stock and Skaffold favourite Seymour Whyte (ASX:SWL), who released a positive sounding report recently, as did Flight Centre (ASX: FLT) and Blackmores (ASX:BKL).
A few to watch over the coming days is 2012 Money magazine top stock and Skaffold favourite Seymour Whyte (ASX:SWL), who released a positive sounding report recently, as did Flight Centre (ASX: FLT) and Blackmores (ASX:BKL).
Monday, August 19, 2013
Despite strong earnings growth from Coles, Bunnings, Officeworks and Kmart, Wesfarmers Skaffold Score has remained stable at B3. Since 2009 WES has generated a return on its equity of around 8%. Skaffold considers this average business performance. Less than 5% is considered poor.
The latest financial results for CSL, Nick Scali (NCK), Commonwealth Bank (CBA), Primary Healthcare (PRY), Carsales.com (CRZ), Mineral Resources (MIN), AMP, Santos (STO), Stockland (SGP), Leighton Holdings (LEI), GPT Group (GPT), DUET Group (DUE), OZ Minerals (OZL), UGL Limited (UGL), Southern Cross Media Group (SXL), Tox Free Solutions (TOX), Chandler Macleod Group (CMG), APN News and Media (APN) and ITL Limited (ITD), among others, also flowed through Skaffold.