Octanex Ltd. engages in the oil and gas exploration and its related activities in Australia. Its projects include Carnarvon Basin, Ophir, Ascalon and Cornea. The company was founded by Ernest Geoffrey Albers on March 13, 1980 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
|Market Price at 17-11-2017
|Price to Earnings Ratio
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Blog posts that reference Octanex:
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Stock markets across geographies recorded gains in the first week of financial year 2018 amid strong service sector reports from US, UK, Japan, China and Australia.
Retail sector stocks influenced US indices, as most of the companies in the sector reported weak sales data.
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
• US indices advance, powered by Trump’s assertion on tax cut.
• European equities edged up on the back of strong earnings performance by corporates.
• Strong domestic sentiments and soothing Chinese data helped Asian stocks close higher.
Wednesday, February 01, 2017
• Strong earnings reported by US companies underpin the robust weekly performance by major indices. Trump’s reassurance of slashing taxes and regulations instill confidence in the market. US GDP growth for fourth quarter came in at 1.9% annualised, lower than estimate of 2.2%.
• European indices finished mixed as companies present mixed earnings results.
• Asian markets shrug off protectionist talks, as most of the Asian indices advance despite cancellation
Monday, January 23, 2017
• US markets finished in red on caution ahead of President-elect Trump’s inauguration. Also, mixed corporate earnings kept markets in a muddle.
• European equities inched lower on concerns of “hard” Brexit and ECB’s dovish tone over inflation.
• Asian markets searched for direction through the week as investors remained wary ahead of global events.