Skaffold introduced global market coverage on 1 December 2012.
Skaffold affords investors the opportunity to research and invest in some of the world’s largest listed companies including Apple Inc, Wal-Mart Stores, Google, General Electric, Chevron, Procter & Gamble, Singapore Telecommunications, Jardine Matheson Holdings and Singapore Airlines.
In addition to every ASX-listed stock, Skaffold also includes up to 2,000 of the world’s largest and most well known companies listed on the following stock exchanges:
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- NASDAQ Stock Market (NASDAQ)
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEx)
- Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)
- Singapore Stock Exchange (SIN)
- London Stock Exchange (LSE)
- Swiss Exchange (SIX)
- European NYSE Euronext (EUR)
- Deutsche Börse (DAX)
Skaffold's annual membership fee is AUD $875 (incl. GST). Click here to join Skaffold now.